The National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) provides national recognition of your leadership development and professional achievement as a middle leader. It is a flexible, course that combines core modules with the freedom to specialise through elective modules. Participants typically study the NPQML over 3 terms and gain 30 masters credits.
The NPQML enables leaders to:
- Develop leadership skills and abilities
- Gain national recognition for your leadership development and achievement
- Opportunities to develop networks with other middle leaders and discuss national issues
- Evidence of your professional learning journey towards NPQSL and NPQH
- Have a whole school impact through the leadership project.
Session 1: Thurs 15.09.16, 16:00-18:00
Session 2: Thurs 29.09.16, 09:00-15:30
Session 3: Wed 09.11.16, 09:00-15:30
Elective Module: Leading Effective Teams
Session 4a: Thurs 08.12.16 09:00-12:00
Session 5a: Tues 07.03.17, 09:00-12:00
Elective Module: Succeeding in Middle Leadership
Session 4b: Thurs 05.01.17 09:00-12:00
Session 5b: Tues 14.03.17, 09:00-12:00
Celebration: Tues 13.06.17, 16:00-18:00
Venue: John Taylor High School
Price: £500 (£450 for alliance members)
Click here to enquire about this programme.